Birthday Bash!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've often wondered what it would be like to own my own blog. A personal space for others to come and invade my thoughts. It could even be a way for me to finally express myself and to share my thoughts on... well anything.

Its 11:11pm and I have just fed my two little foxy's, put them outside to bed so that I am able to blog in peace.

I have not stopped thinking about the next TWO DAYS!!! It is now officially two days untill my 18th BIRTHDAY! For it to be coming up so fast is that much scarier, being 18 opens up a whole new world! I must plan my Party for the 20th and am still deciding on a theme. At the moment im going with WHITE OUT and glow sticks? How does that sound?


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP