Black and White

Saturday, May 22, 2010


Recently I have found a passion for photography. Don't get me wrong, i've always enjoyed taking photos, but just having that time to finally sit down and browse through other creative photos has been a whole new adventure for me.
I love it so much, and have decided i'm going to continue with this new hobby of mine.

I don't know what it is about black and white photos, but i just can't help admiring them. They give me a sense of an olden day vibe. They set a mood of the past, and I believe this is what attracts us to black and white photography. We try to relate ourselves to the mood they are setting, whether its beauty or sadness, it seems that we can always relate.

Here are a few black and white photos that I thought were beautiful...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP