Creative Expression

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creative - "resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.; imaginative."

Expression - "indication of feeling, spirit, character, etc., as on the face, in the voice, or in artistic execution."

Everyone has a way of freely expressing themselves, and if not, I encourage you to find a way. This can come in any form, whether its singing, drawing, writing or painting, everyone has a way of expressing their feelings.
I personally think its beautiful when you see an artist who becomes so intimate with their drawing board that you can see the passion and expression that is used in the final piece. You begin to see through their eyes the thoughts and angle they are trying to portray to the viewers.

My best friend likes to express herself in writing, this is why she keeps a journal on the side of her bed. She likes to look back and reflect on her writings as its a way for her to gather her thoughts. This is her way of creative expression.

As a young girl I have always expressed myself through Singing. Once I turned 15, i bought a guitar, had a few guitar lessons and from then on taught myself. This was my intimate way of expressing the way I felt. I wouldn't let anyone hear me, even though it was my passion, but I spent most of my time hiding away just my guitar and me writing lyrics.

Here are a few photo's that show how I express myself...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP