Let you Love me

Monday, May 31, 2010

Today I have decided to do something different, I have decided to share something very personal to me. From one of my older posts I mentioned that I played guitar and wrote song lyrics, and today I have decided to share one of the first songs I ever wrote to you.

Here it is

Let you Love me....

(Verse 1)

Close your eyes
Im still by your side
Listen to my voice
My soul is shining through

(Pre Chorus) 
And I don’t want to let this go
I just really want to know

(Chorus) 
If I let you love me
I cant do this alone
Why do I deny these feelings
That burn inside my heart

(Verse 2)  
Its been so long
Since I’ve heard the sound
The sound of my heart
I feel so alive

(Bridge)
You just leave me speechless
But I’ve got so much more to say…


1 comments:

Louis Duke June 11, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

oh my goodness

your blog is amazingly beautiful

and this poem is fantastic

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP