Colour Me Up

Monday, June 21, 2010



Hay all my beautiful friends. Sorry that its been almost a week since my last post but now I finally have the time to write.

I was searching through beautiful photography today and couldn't help but notice that there were plenty of colourless photos. Don't get me wrong, I love these photos but sometimes you just need plain pure COLOUR!!! So i decided to share some of the pretties I found, and inspire you to add more colour into your life. I personally have started by adding colourful accessories with my outfits, whether its necklaces, bags, bangles, or earrings, but the question is where would you start if you added colour?

4 comments:

Barbara Photography June 23, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

beautiful shots,very nice blog!

jo_annie June 24, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

just came across your blog! very inspiring!

Dottie July 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

The colorful yet muted images are beautiful. The funky Holga is my favorite - how cool!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP