Every life has a story

Friday, June 11, 2010


Danielle Kiemel is a beautiful girl who loves to show her admirers the world through her eyes. Her photography does just that and portrays her lovely personality. She is definitely not afraid of getting her beautiful dresses wet and capturing those perfect photos.

I have been thinking a lot lately about what i'm going to do next year. I have the opportunity to do the second year of my internship but I am starting to have this desire to do the Mozambique Missions School. Heidi Baker is one of my role models in life and I would love to LOVE ON the young children over there. I know it will break my heart but thats what Love is. I am very excited for my first Missions Trip this year in November, we are heading off to Cambodia, definitely not looking forward to the injections. EEK!

1 comments:

Dani August 27, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

I stumbled across your blog purely by chance, and certainly didn't expect to come across some of photos and your beautiful words. I can't say thank you enough :)

- Danielle

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP