Friends Forever

Monday, June 28, 2010



Ann H.'s photos are so inspirational. They are so lovely and inviting and I just cant get enough of her photography.

These photos of Ann and her friends just makes me appreciate my beautiful bunch of lovelies over here. I've never known what its like to have a bunch of really close friends, until now, and now I wouldn't know who I was without them. I love the way we can share little secrets and be our silly selves without thinking twice about how we look, its called just having fun. One of my favourite memories is the 7 hour roadtrip My best friend and I took last summer, where we sang at the top of our lungs, got lost, tried rapping, screamo etc and never once held back. I would never want to do that with anyone else, she was the only one I could really be myself around. Her and I are like two peas in a pod and are always making spontaneous decisions.
P.S. That roadtrip of ours was very spontaneous. We woke up one morning and just left, we wanted to get out and have ourselves a nice little holiday.
Hope you all have a friend just like that, and if you don't, dont let them pass you by, they make all the difference in who you become.

13 comments:

Makay June 29, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

Great pictures. Thanks for the great comment on my blog! Hopefully we can be Blog Friends! :D

I actually do have a friend like that. A best friend... Britt. She left for a mission trip to Honduras on the 26th... she won't be back to mid August. Seeing these pics makes me miss her already.

-makay

BTW I totally adore your layout! :)

Nikki June 29, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

These photos are beautiful!
Brings back memories of younger days when summer seemed to go on forever, and every day was spent just me and my girlfriends.
Oh how boys change things!

A Flourishing Perspective June 30, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

I definitely have friends like that and they are a blessing! What a beautiful blog you have.

Erika=]
www.aflourishingperspective.com

Laura Harris July 1, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

i love the pix. they look effortlessly beautiful. anw cute blog!

http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/

Shannon July 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Katrina! Your blog is awesome, I love it!

Margaret July 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

wow! thanks for sharing
loving the blog!
great posts
stop by some time xx

theoctoberissue July 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Beautiful photos,I want to go on a road trip with my best friends :)

SonĂ© July 17, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

hi katrina your blog is looking stunning! ;)
thought i'd just stop by and say hi

Dottie July 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

All about the film, love it.

Paislea Elyse July 22, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

i'm a new follower! i adore your blog! feel free to check mine out and follow back!

♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

the moonchild July 24, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

lovelovelove this! will definitely be following (:

xx rena.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP