Joy and Delight

Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Its been such a cold day, a good excuse for some nice hot mochas whilst toasting in front of a nice warm heater. This makes my day oh so joyful. As some of you know I am an intern, and today has been filled with so much delight. We had family hour (Jeremy, Dujon, Jess and I), and spent this time talking, sipping coffees whilst enjoying the views at the Audio Art Cafe.
I love viewing art and I came across these two beautiful girls called color.lover from Russia.
These two girls inspire me so much with their beautiful photography. You can tell that they put so much effort into these pieces of art, they are just naturals.
You can find more of these beauties on their photo stream here. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP