Personal Space

Monday, June 7, 2010

As I post these thoughts of mine onto my blog, I often find myself lying on my bed. This has been my personal space since I can remember. This has given me a thought... a thought of creating my own unique space. I love to be organized and creative, so why not make use of that idea and create my own office. There isn't much room in my bedroom, so I particularly like the wardrobe office below. Very pretty and very private. Closing the doors keeps the bedroom nice and tidy too.

Here are a few inspirations, for more crafty ideas click here.


3 comments:

Melissa October 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

I adore the idea of an office inside of a wardrobe! I toyed with the idea but my wardrobe isnt deep enough :( keep up the great work, your blog is so beautiful :)

www.breathetherain.blogspot.com

Melissa October 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

I adore the idea of an office inside of a wardrobe! I toyed with the idea but my wardrobe isnt deep enough :( keep up the great work, your blog is so beautiful :)

www.breathetherain.blogspot.com

Melissa October 9, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

I adore the idea of an office inside of a wardrobe! I toyed with the idea but my wardrobe isnt deep enough :( keep up the great work, your blog is so beautiful :)

www.breathetherain.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP