Beach Days

Monday, July 26, 2010



{credit}

Wow can you believe it, its been 3 weeks since my last post! But I have to admit, I had the most amazing time on a long well deserved holiday. Hanging out with friends, road tripping everywhere, visiting family and of course spending time on the BEACH!!!
My favourite memories during these holidays is the time spent playing the guitar, writing new songs, singing with friends and finally achieving to read 3 books I have been dying to read! And Oh how lovely they were.

I see I have a new bunch of beautiful followers on my blog. Well i'd like to say Hello and Welcome, and hopefully the time spent over this beautiful thing called blogging I hope we can become very good friends =)

7 comments:

Paislea Elyse July 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

lovely post. i adore these pictures! it's nice to have you back!

check out my new post

Freedom Creative July 26, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

I'm one of those new followers, so thanks for the welcome! Love your blog.
Oh how I wish it could be summer and I was at the beach today...
Nice to 'meet' you.
Emma :)

Casee Marie July 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Those photographs are all so lovely. And that sounds like such a splendid way to spend the summer. I wish I could play the guitar! Or sing.

P.S. I started following you a while ago, but I don't think I've commented before? So hello (:

the moonchild July 26, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

these photos are soo amazing! (:

xx rena.

http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

Indie.Tea July 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

It sounds lovely! How I long for the warmth and the beach...we're having a darned cold summer in Nor. California

Jody... August 4, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Wow i love the beach pics!! ~ esp the sofa one!! ha ha :)

The Beachbaby August 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

gorgeous photos! :) i love the beach!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP