Book Worm

Sunday, August 1, 2010


{Credit}

Wow what a week it has been. All I can say is I have had the joy and the giggles all week. How amazing it is to be oh so happy. Its such a beautiful thing.

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS is all it has been for the past month. I just wanted to engage deeply with a book so that I knew what it felt like to be so emotionally involved. It was GREAT!!! Made sure it was positive which def helped my joyous mood!

But today its all about you!!! I want to know what makes you giggle and joyous? Even the silly things...

4 comments:

Makay August 2, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I love books- of course when they are NOT required for AP Lit... 24 days- A Danish Poem, A Shakespeare Play, and a Novel. Wish me luck. ;) ha

Love, Makay

foreveryours August 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Haha good luck Makay!
Although I love Shakespeare, hopefully you get through those books quick with greater understanding!

thelayeredpancake August 2, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

i love books, but it seems as if i have to give up for a while for the sake of academia.
what makes me giggle and joyous? my cat who loves cheddar and diet popcorn.

foreveryours August 2, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Wow that must be entertaining pancake! I've seen a kitten try to pick up food with her paw and eat it. The cutest thing ever!! Although she hasn't got the technique down quite yet lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP