Princess for a day

Monday, August 23, 2010


I found these stunning photos on Holly's photostream decor8
I looked at these photos and fell in love.

Once again I am on a roadtrip with all of my beautiful friends. It has only been our first night and we are heading off to stay in a yacht for 3 days, starting from tonight, which is going to be an amazing adventure.
Today is going to be filled with op shopping, shopping and grocery shopping... can't wait!
We are all getting ready to hit the big shops, so I must go and get ready!
See al my lovely followers soon!

3 comments:

Ms. Chyme August 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

These place is so beautiful. Lovely blog!

Miss Gray August 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Wow! What amazing rooms!
I wish I had the motivation to do something like that!

Have fun opp shopping!!

xx

http://uninterestingdear.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP