Birdcage Bliss

Friday, September 3, 2010



Wow it has been a very long while since my last post. I must admit I have been super busy for so many weeks now, but hopefully I will continue to blog more frequently.

Lately I have had this huge desire to make hand made bird cages with the tutorial I put on here quite a while back. I had so much fun last time whilst making them with my friend Melissa (from me to you), and I have that urging desire to have a girls day of hand made crafts and a good catch up.

Although these pictures are not handmade, they are just so beautiful that I thought I may as well post the real thing. Giggle. But these photos are photographed by Saddleworthhiding's who is filled with lovely vintage pieces and beautiful antiques.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP