Owl Sweetness

Sunday, October 3, 2010


(Credit)

Why hello blog, It has been a while =)
For the past few weeks I have been super busy working and raising money for my trip to Cambodia and now that I have finally paid for the tickets, its now time to save for food and accommodation. Oh the Joys of saving. But I have 4 weeks to go, and I AM EXCITED!!!

Well I found these little lovelies on the beautiful sight of Etsy, and thought I would share these adorable handmade owls with all my blogging friends. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

My favourite would have to be "knowledge talks, wisdom listens."

4 comments:

Paislea Elyse October 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

those are so cute! what a fun find!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

enter my blog giveaway!

Ninja August 13, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Hahaha! So cute and funny, I have a friend who would LOVE them :)

xxx
irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP